Serenity is guaranteed at the sumptuous 10,000 square feet spa where you can enjoy a wide range of therapies and treatments
- 10,000 square foot interior set amongst vast acres of lush, undisturbed flora and fauna
- Private men’s and women’s steam and changing rooms
- 10 indoor treatment rooms, 2 outdoor bohios, manicure and pedicure stations
- Raised horizon/infinity lounge pool
- Luxury oceanfront retreat suites
- Luxury indoor couples’ suites
- Hair salon, relaxation lounge and retail boutique
- Off-site fitness center
- Ocean-side Jacuzzi
- Tranquility garden and secluded beach
- Meditation area
Treatment Menu Highlights
- Signature indigenous scrubs and wraps
- Relaxing & therapeutic massages
- Ingrid Millet Paris: Caviar, Aromatic, and Brightening Facials
- Pristine Diamond Peel facial treatments
- Caribbean Kur Odyssey
- After-sun soothers
- Purifying mud re-mineralizers
- Wellness and healing therapies: yoga sessions – private or group, ayurvedic, Thai, acupuncture
There is so much to do on this unique island – the choice is yours…
- weekly cocktail parties
- Caribbean evening
- gala buffets
- vintners dinner
- fitness centre
- beach volleyball
- water sports
- Quite simply the Peter Island way of life!
- Private dinner on the beach
- Couples treatment in the spa
- Private sail on the Silmaril
- Water sports
- Private Sailing
- Island Hopping
Sometimes the islands should be enjoyed as captain of your own adventure on a luxury vessel. Peter Island can arrange luxury yacht charters upon request to suit your specific needs.
Jump onboard Peter Island’s 41’ sailing yacht Silmaril, where you can enjoy sailing, snorkelling and swimming in the spectacular waters of the Virgin Islands.
Two or three day sailing adventures are available, a popular choice for couples or a family of three who would like “land and sea” adventures. Also available are “day sails” which can accommodate up to eight guests for visits to snorkelling spots and remote beaches, or just cruising around the gorgeous Virgin Islands.
Whether you experience a romantic night for two, or a fun-filled sail with family and friends, the Silmaril is an unforgettable, luxury sailing experience.
The deep-water marina features 15 slips, can accommodate up to 3 additional vessels along side and a 75’ T-dock for larger vessels. The inner marina draft is up to 7’ with the T-dock at 12’. The resort monitors VHF 16. Island visitors are asked to contact Peter Island Resort in advance of their arrival.
Seafarers travelling in their own craft may arrive by private yacht or sailboat and dock at Peter Island’s Sprat Bay, located across Drake’s Channel from Road Town, Tortola.